- SAP EWM Configuration Specialist Georgia
- Angular Developer Georgia
- Senior Security Architect Georgia
- Senior React Developer Georgia
- Associate Product Owner Georgia
- PowerBI Developer Georgia
- Java Developer - AWS Georgia
- Director of Enterprise Architecture Georgia
- Security Architect - GRC Georgia
- IT Enterprise Architect - eCommerce Georgia
- Oracle Payoll Business Analyst Georgia
- SAP P2P Solution Architect Georgia
- DevOps Engineer Georgia
- IT Architect Georgia
- Java Software Engineer Georgia
- Technical Lead Georgia
- Senior Java Developer Texas
Meet Your Recruiter
SAP EWM Configuration SpecialistOur client is a large distributor in North America and they are embarking on a major transformation across the enterprise including a large SAP S4/HANA implementation and a transformation around their supply chain processes. A key gap of expertise is around the Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) module so they have asked us to help to fill this full time role. This is a highly visible role and is key to their success in implementing this capability. It is very important that this candidate have significant experience with Security aspects of the business processes around Finance, HR, etc. Below is a highlight of the position:
- Gathers detailed requirements from business users and prepares requirements documents, functional specifications, and test/user documentation
- Creates the overall design
- Performs program configuration and modifications
- Perform integration and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Prepares System Requirement Documents, functional specifications, and test and user documentation.
- Applies problem solving skills in order to solve complex situations while developing an approach to solutions
- Independent producer but also will seek out technical guidance on unusual or complex problems or issues.
- Some project planning monitoring and review
- Mentorship of other team members
Education and Experience
- Preferred BS/BA in a related discipline.
- 5-8 years of practical solution experience and configuration in EWM and WM
- Knowledge and experience around Distribution Centers (receiving, inventory management, etc)
- Experience with development of functional requirements and specification documents.
- Preferred experience of SAP SD/Supply Chain/Logistics processes
- Experience with Agile SDLC processes and HP Quality Center preferred
- This is a W2 employee position. There is no opportunity for Corp to Corp.
Meet Your Recruiter